Your responses will be sent to you via email so you can review them.
Now what? There are several steps you can take now to maximize your time, so you can use your time for the things that matter most.
(For the Fast Track, start with The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership.)
- Reflect on your results.
- Where did you score high? These are areas where you naturally excel, have experience and skill, and are most likely to succeed. Leverage them!
- Where did you score low? These are areas that need your attention, otherwise no matter how good of a leader you are, they’ll get in the way of your progress. Address them!
- What one question intrigues you most? This is the area that is most urgent and relevant for you now. Prioritize your learning in this area.
- Read The Inner Edge.
- Every item in The Maximize Your Time Self-Assessment corresponds to one of the Seven Shortcuts for Maximizing Your Time found in The Inner Edge. Based on your answers above, try out the Shortcuts that interest you most. You’ll learn:
- Why this time challenge poses a problem for so many people
- The skills and strategies you need to overcome this challenge
- How to master your time to achieve your vision and goals.
- Stay on the list!
- I’ll be sending out articles and insights on all of the practices of personal leadership, as well as highlights from my coaching and interviews with today’s most successful leaders in business. Stay tuned!
- Get the e-Course.
- If you want to get started sooner than that, get your copy now of The Inner Edge. It’s like personalized executive coaching in your inbox. In it you’ll find inspiration, stories, statistics, wisdom and insights all designed to support you in your leadership.
For more details about the book: The Inner Edge, Click Here
- Schedule a 1-Hour Debrief.
- All of those are great options for maximizing your time and achieving your goals, but some of you will want to do more than that. Everyone who takes The Maximize Your Time Self-Assessment is invited to an exclusive 1-hour debrief with one of our insightful, experienced coaches. This option will become available soon!
Once again, congratulations on taking the first step to take advantage of the time you have. Remember to watch for your responses to be emailed to you, and join me to continue your self-discovery as you read The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership.