This survey will give you a sense of where you struggle most with time and where you have a few things figured out. Ask yourself, to what extent do I agree with each statement? Mark the corresponding number and give yourself an average score. Be sure to actually mark up your survey so you can revisit it later. You'll receive a copy of your answers automatically via email. Check in again every six to eight weeks. Is your score improving?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1=Strongly Disagree, 5=Agree, 10=Strongly Agree
1. I believe I can be successful and productive without feeling stressed and pressured.
2. I live my life to make the most of my happiness, well-being, and the ones I love.
3. I know I have plenty of time, and I always will. Everything always gets done.
4. I know exactly how I want to spend my time and I can prove it with my calendar.
5. I avoid multi-tasking.
6. I have a healthy relationship with technology – I use it well (but I am not addicted).
Questions for Reflection
7. What are your biggest challenges around TIME? Be as specific as possible!
8. How do you WANT to use your time?
9. What’s your number one most important question about how to maximize your time?
10. What is/are your favorite quick tricks for saving time?
Copyright © 2021 The Leadership Circles Program.
Powered by WordPress, Hybrid, and The New Advantage.